Infused oils combined with seasonings open the door to a world of flavors that can elevate your plate to greater heights. These blended seasonings add a multitude of tastes to your dishes. Here are some pairings of seasoning-blended infused oils with various types of foods:
- Herbs de Provence-Infused Oil:
- Pairing: Brush Take Thyme to Smell the Lavender- herbs de Provence-infused oil over grilled or roasted vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and eggplant for a taste of the Mediterranean.
- Pairing: Drizzle Mangia Bene - Italian seasoning-infused oil over a caprese salad made with ripe tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil, and then sprinkle with balsamic vinegar or make Fried Green Tomato Caprese App
- Pairing: Use Keep Calm & Curry On -curry spice-infused oil as a marinade for chicken or tofu skewers before grilling, and serve with a cooling cucumber yogurt sauce with Dilly Dill added.
- Pairing: Toss cut up potatoes and then roast.
- Pairing: Toss When Life Hands You Lemony…Pepper - lemon pepper-infused oil with steamed asparagus and garnish with lemon zest for a zesty and refreshing side dish.
- Pairing: Combine Everything is Better with Garlic- garlic and herb-infused oil with cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, and grated Parmesan cheese for a quick and flavorful pasta dish.
- Pairing: Toss Brussel sprouts in Jeddy's Seasoning and Everything is Better with Garlic infused oil
- Pairing: Use Wholly Smoked Jalapeno -smoky chipotle-infused oil as a finishing touch for grilled corn on the cob, along with a sprinkle of cotija cheese and a squeeze of lime.
- Pairing: Brush Channel Your Inner Juan taco seasoning-infused oil onto shrimp or fish fillets before grilling, and serve them in soft tortillas with salsa and avocado.
- Pairing: Combine Everything is Better with Garlic & You Are My Sunshine -herb and citrus-infused oils and use them as a marinade for pork tenderloin, then roast it with fresh rosemary and thyme.
These are just a few ideas with these seasoning-blended infused oil pairings offering a wide range of culinary possibilities. Enhancing salads, drizzling on fresh pasta, marinating meats and vegetables and using them to roast, sauté and grill, the possibilities are open for you to explore. Experiment with these combinations and let your taste buds guide you to create delicious and memorable dishes for those you love.