Recipes Made With Ca C'est Bon Cajun
- Take your sour cream or mayo and kick it up a notch. spread on your favorite tacos, sandwiches, wraps and anything else you use mayo or sour cream in.
- Take some olive oil in a small dish, Add Ca C’est Bon then use a brush and coat your chicken, shrimp, turkey, fish or pork chops prior to grilling or pan frying.
- Whisk into some ranch dressing and serve over grilled chicken salad
- Spice up your fries when they are hot out of the oven or fryer.
- The best popcorn you we ever had will have a couple shakes of Ca C’est Bon Cajun on it.
- Mix with greek yogurt or sour cream as a dip for veggies or on your baked potato.
- Combine with cream cheese and crabmeat for an excellent dip
- Mix with ground turkey, beef or chicken, dijon mustard chopped red onion for a yummy burger.
- Shrimp, sausage and veggie skewers on the grill.
Homemade Croutons on a grilled cajun chicken salad.