Not wanting to waste the abundance of the next harvest, we began a quest to use it in our daily meals, medicinal productions and finding ways we could incorporate it in our products besides Keep Calm and Curry On and Jeddy's Seasoning. The search for the best ways to consume it and give my family the most benefit became a focus. Understanding the need for it to be consumed with black pepper to make it more bio available and enhance the benefits was an important factor.
Wherever you use ground pepper use our Golden Rainbow in its place. Using it with good fats is a good practice to provide even more absorption and benefit.
Did you you know
- Black pepper with turmeric makes turmeric more bio available and helps in making it up to 2000x more anti inflammatory.
- Unless you make turmeric a part of every meal, it is difficult to get the levels of curcuminoids needed to convey all of the health benefits. Supplementation may be required.
- Turmeric is one of natures strongest natural anti inflammatory nutrients
- The potent anti-oxidative compound properties of turmeric help to neutralize free radicals and support the body’s cellular defenses
- Turmeric promotes the production of BDNF, brain-derived neurotrophic factor, a growth hormone responsible for youthful brain function. Science has shown higher BDNF levels may hold the key to improved memory and sharper thinking as you age.
- Scientific research shows that turmeric can help balance glucose levels by binding to sugar and reducing the amount of glucose in the bloodstream
- Turmeric alone is poorly absorbed by the body. When consumed with black pepper, you are creating the opportunity your body to benefit.